Re: Code H :) - List Hat & Logo

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Code H :) - List Hat & Logo
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 13:27:06 -0400
On 5/1/98 8:18 PM so and so  Dan Ray said. (And I quote)

>I vote for the "radio blank plate" motif...simple and clean, if not just a
>plain ol' MG octogon! Remember, gray/silver on Black!
>However, (this is a suggestion from my SO, really) Replace the "MG LIST"
>(its obvious with the URL) with a suitable motto, as suggested by Doug...
>In curved letters over the motif: "Off Topic: Cats, Zappa and Beer", or some
>variation thereof, then the URL underneath.
>Though the Zappa thread is thoroughly lost on me, must have been before I
>joined around Oct '97 time. :)
>
>Dan

My vote too! (#2) I like the Off Topic: etc idea.rather that MGList again
redundant.
Too bad you missed the Zappa thread it was an ROFL thread.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

(if you don't know what redundant means look in the dictionary under
redundant: see redundant Robin Williams)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section