Re: the abitza

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: the abitza
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 00:01:34 -0400
The body isn't all that rusty, but it *is* two cars welded together.
I don't think it is straight, on the drivers side the pedal box was
shortened and the fenders and hood don't line up.

I didn't try to start it, it's been sitting since 1986. I've already
pulled the engine and plan to rebuild it to use in my Midget.

Robert Weeks
Durham NC
1969 Midget
http://www.woozy.com/midget/