Re: MOWOG keeps me on my toes

To: Simon Bosworth <simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com>
Subject: Re: MOWOG keeps me on my toes
From: Rex Minneman <rexm@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 16:32:01 -0400
I had a similar starting problem with my 74B several weeks ago - turn
the key to the start position and nothing would happen (first on a hit
and miss basis and then all the time).  After checking out the
electrical system, I discovered the culprit was the sequential seat belt
control unit.  I connected the #1 and #3 pins together and haven't had
any starting problems since.  The control unit seems to be a problem on
the 74.