Re: Re:MGA Part

To: JMerz140@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re:MGA Part
From: Mike Lambdin <MLAMBDIN@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 09:15:33 -0500 (EST)
>I need a small part that isn't worth running an ad in the classifieds.  It is
a six inch round by two inch high perforated metal band that protects the
>filter element on an MGA carburetor air filter.  Anybody have one in a junk
>box somewhere?  I sure need it.  TIA  Jim

Try Many, Moe & Jacks, or any car parts store. If no luck there go to your
local hardware store and you're sure to find something suitable. I've
found perforated metal sheets and rolls that will suffice for what you
need. All you need is a pair of tin snips to cut things to size.