MGA wire wheel Hubs...Help

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA wire wheel Hubs...Help
From: Chuck Schaefer <crschaef@mc.net>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 07:37:14 -0500
I need to replace the front hubs on my 1600 coupe. The back of the wheel
touches the brake drum on both sides. I understand that this is not an
ideal situation. Unfortunately, many years ago the DPO had replaced the
disk brake system with the drum brakes from the 1500.

Now I am looking for some used hubs in good useable shape. But, as I
research this a little, the Moss catalog shows different hubs for the
1500 and 1600. How can I tell if the DPO exchanged the hubs at the same
time? Will one work in place of the other? Which hubs do I need to look
for?

Any help would be appreciated.

Chuck