Re:

To: "Joe R. Koster" <jkoster@ncpi.com>
Subject: Re:
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 19:09:49 +0000
Joe R. Koster wrote:

> If I have to jump the starter sylanoid to start the car Does this mean
> it is the starter sylanoid. What I mean is that I use a screwdriver to short
> the starter sylanoid to start the car with the key turned on.

Joe - sounds like you have the earlier non-pre-engaged starter and the remote
solenoid
if you can successfully start the car like this.  Could be the ignition switch,
the
starter relay (if you have one), the solenoid as you suggest, or the
connections/wiring between them.  A voltmeter or test lamp is reaaly required
to prove
which.

Cheers,
PaulH.