Re: Junk mail and worse (no LBC)

To: RJohn50603 <RJohn50603@aol.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Junk mail and worse (no LBC)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 03:31:49
At 01:29 AM 5/7/98 EDT, RJohn50603 wrote:

>..... Anyone on AOL use their filters to sort some of it out? .....

I asked AOL what could be done about junk mail.  They asked if I was using
the filters -- something new just a few months ago.  So I tried the filter
option in the pull down menu, and the AOL error message says that function
is non-functional, or something to that effect.  Never could get anything
else out of it.  Sorry.  And being in the dark ages and still using Win-3.1
is no excuse either, because it is my copy of AOL for Win-3.1 that does
offer this option (that does not work).

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
and AOL with a stupid streak