IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: "mg list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "bmahoney" <bmahoney@okcity.tds.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 06:40:22 -0500
Yippee..............my MG is finally home from the paint shop and what a
beauty!!!!!!!!!  This has been a four year dream and it is so cool while at
the same time, so frustrating.  Can't jump in and go roaring down the
highway.......kinda hard to do without any seats, windshield and the like.
Surely brings a new understanding to 'Lord grant me the patience',  If any
of the listers would like to stop by for a cold beer or two, I would be
more than happy to share the joys of putting her together with you.  (now
let me see, Dan Ray could do the carpet, Mike could install the windshield,
then there's all the trim, bumpers,lights....yup...just as I thought,
plenty for everyone!)  sounds like a great idea to me!!!

Okay, so I'll wake up and grab the wrenches.  Now can anyone tell me how to
tell the right headlight from the left (just kidding).

Thanks for being here so I could at least feel the joys and the frustration
while mine was out getting painted.  And be prepared, I'm sure I'll have
lots of questions as the reassembly progresses.

Becky
When experts disagree, fools are free to choose
69 MGB roadster