wheel arch liners

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: wheel arch liners
From: Steve Bettencourt <steveb5815@edgenet.net>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 08:11:37 -0500
Hi all,

I know I probably really didn't need them but I just purchased a pair of
those Moss wheel arch liners for the '79B. I am by no means "mechanically
challenged" but a set of instructions or suggestions would have been nice
(at least to get that warm fuzzy feeling from doing the job right). They
obviously need to be trimmed to fit around the shock mounting location but:

Has anyone used these before?

Does any one know how they are supposed to attach to the fender lip?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I have searched my entire database since being on the list and found only
one instance where someone asked this same question, but I could not find
any responses.

Thanks
Steve Bettencourt
'79 MGB