Northwest Import Parts/Carpets

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Northwest Import Parts/Carpets
From: "BIDGOOD, ALAN" <BIDGOODA@pab22a.ssd.loral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 11:32:00 -0700
Hi again,

Another question - Most conversation relative to parts suppliers
for our lbc's seem to revolve around Moss and Victoria British,
I notice that Northwest Import parts in Portland (just MG parts)
seems to offer cheaper prices.  Has anybody had any experience
with them, I am particularly looking fora carpet kit for my 73 BGT.

Any other comments/advice regarding the carpet kits offered by
both Moss/Victoria British et al would also be very welcome.

Thanks,
                                          Alan B.'