RE: London visit

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Pebomor@aol.com
Subject: RE: London visit
From: nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 21:56:57 +0000
Hi Peter / listers,

Not so much around London this week.......the events below are from
<http://www.mgcars.org.uk/events/eventuk.html>

Also check out <http://www.classicmotor.co.uk/cmmevent.htm> for other LBC=20
events!

17th May 1998
MGCC Race Meeting, Snetterton

Faversham Classic Car Show (Kent)
Faversham Town Centre, Kent
Contact: Jo Tinkler <jet@wye.ac.uk>

     Held in Faversham Town Centre, car and club displays, stalls and auto=20
jumble. Town centre shops, pubs and
     cafes open. Creche/play area.
     Car entry =A34 pre booked, visitors free. Additional info contact Jo o=
n=20
01233 623755, or Chris Syrett on 01227
     272073(eves)

Firestone/MGOC Racing Championship
in association with Browns and Gammons and Moto-Build Racing
Mallory Park

Sun 23rd May
Enfield Pageant of Motoring - (Just North of London )

Visit Brooklands Museum in Weybridge
25mins SW of London by train.
They have a website <http://www.motor-software.co.uk/brooklands/>
Old Race Circuit and Museum - events often on Sundays.......contact them fo=
r=20
further details.......see my report from a few weeks back=20
<http://www.mgcars.org.uk/midgetspriteclub/brooklands/brooklands98.html>

Regards

Chris Nevard
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/midgetspriteclub