And the votes are in! - List Logo

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: And the votes are in! - List Logo
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 16:32:30 -0400
Hello all,
    As of 4:30 today, the ballots are closed and the winner is...Logo #2,
the MG Blanking Plate emblem!  *general cheers and applause*
Here's how it all worked out:  Safety Fast logo 1 - 2 votes, MG Blanking
Plate logo, 41 votes, MG Block logo 3, 1 vote.
    So there you have it!  I'll let everyone know as soon as we have a deal
reached about the hats, since some members thought the e-mail address would
look pretty cool on the rear of the cap...If it's not price efficient, we'll
probably stick to the original design.
    Thanks to those who voted and Ben, who kindly put the photos up on his
webpage.  (Ben you can take the pictures down now!)  Thanks again, and more
new to follow...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/