Re: Great Opossum Altercation of '98

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Great Opossum Altercation of '98
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 17:49:27 -0500
I like it! Somewhat better than "Punkin" -- which was my wife's idea due the
Blaze Red color.
As for the culinary possibilities, the thought crossed my mind ;) , the SO
was standing right there though...she wanted to make it a pet! aack! I don't
think she would have gone for cooking up some stew. She was a lot more
concerned about the critter and its loss of a home than my poor B and the
mess the thing left after I had just got done vacuuming out the mouse turds
from that special little rust trap location!
Honestly, I'll eat rabbit and rattlesnake, but a possum is too much like a
big rat to me!
Dan
'73 B Possie Hole? Hmmm...rife with not so subtle connotations