RE: Carlisle, etc

To: "Steven Tritle" <stritle@epix.net>,
Subject: RE: Carlisle, etc
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 16:44:00 -0400
Steve I seem to recall that polarity does not matter with fuel pumps.  This
was mentioned recently in a posting concerning converting a positive ground
car to negative ground.  Of course I could very well (and most likely am)
wrong but lets see what others have to say....

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm