Re: Tyre Filler

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Tyre Filler
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 12:09:27 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Charles and Peggy,

Given that the fuel/air mixture would be the proper one to explode when
ignited, I would think that you'd end up with a rubber coated fuel/air
munition rather than a blowtorch!

These weapons resemble small nukes in their power. NOT what I want on my
car!

 "Never Ascribe to Malice that which can
be explained by Ignorance." John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521