XJ12

To: DBAVERY1@aol.com
Subject: XJ12
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:17:05 -0500
Hello Denny,

        There is a place in Dallas called Johns Cars (No financial etc.).  He
sells a conversion kit to put a nice Chevy (Since his better half is typing
this I just thought I'd add my own comment to this  UGHHHH!!!!!!!) 350 in
the Jag.  He has a warehouse full of 12 cyl. engines, and would be glad to
sell you as many as you want.  Guess why he does this.........?  The
electrics on these 12 cyl. cars reach a new height, or is that low, in
Prince of Darkness devilry.  If you want to do a Jag. do an earlier one!
Lest you think I am a real heretic, I have a '65 Mkll that my wife and I
(She is from Lancashire, England) are restoring.  We have named it Morse.
Unless you have very deep pockets, an unlimited supply of Prozac, and a
high threshold of pain, you really don't want to do one of these cars.  Go
for a nice XK or a Mkll.

        Regards  Fisher Jones