Wheels - obscure question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wheels - obscure question
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 21:29:20 EDT
I know it's a long shot, but I am going to sell some fairly rare wheels that I
have and I was trying to come up with the part number. Unfortunately, much of
my technical material is packed away for an impending move, and I couldn't
find the book I needed.

The part that I want the number for is a competition wire wheel made for the
MGB, and only offered early in pruduction. It is a triple laced 60 spoke 5
1/2" (1" wider than stock). It was out of the Special Tuning book by AKD
4034L, and my early book is the one that is packed.

Help anyone?

Bill S.