Re: Solution to B windshield install

To: "Steve Bettencourt" <steveb5815@edgenet.net>
Subject: Re: Solution to B windshield install
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 08:42:13 -0700
Steve,

Just to add some reinforcement to this method (which you obviously don't
need anymore!), my local MG parts supplier described the same process to me
as the only way to do this.  I haven't had my car painted yet, so I haven't
had reason to try this approach.  I'm glad to hear it works so well!

Scott McKorkle
Issaquah, WA
1978 MGB