Re: It is official!

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: It is official!
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 13:52:05 -0400
>I know the feeling. The Midget passed its first inspection in 6yrs - last
>year and it is nearly due for a new one.
>Again Congrats

i'm worried about my upcoming inspection. my car (78B) has a weber, with no
charcoal canister or air pump, headers (no cat) and a GM alternator.

i have it on good authority that I should get a new manifold, hollow cat,
Lucas
alternator, and air pump and I will pass NJ state inspection. I just wonder if
all that is necessary??

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring

http://members.home.com/mgbhaven