1953 MGTD for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1953 MGTD for sale
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 14:55:44 EDT
Just got back from my "charity work" restoring the interior of a pals
Riley RMF - its all going TOO well and i have this strange feeling that
this car may end up in my drive - well i need a "family" car as well dont
i????

My friend has a knack of finding wonderful cars and has decided to sell
the
following
TD 1953, about 400 from the end of production
ground-up restoration about 1500 miles ago, that
allegedly cost over $20,000 - i can believe it, the thing is
spotless - it could be driven to a show and come first!
runs flawlessly too - about 60 oil pressure and the
engine sounds very sweet indeed
He's asking $18000 but i imagine is a bit flexible
I have no financial interest in it (though i wish i did)
If any of you better heeled folk want a really spectacular
car, give him a call
Alex Gifford, Branchville Motors (203) 544 7900
located in Connecticut

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT