Cheap MGs available in Southern Mississippi

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cheap MGs available in Southern Mississippi
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 21:30:19 -0500 (CDT)
As most of you know by now, I am the voice on the other end of the
North American MGB Register's toll free membership line. Every once in
a while I get some pretty cool info and today is one of thoses days.

George Sizemore of S. Miss. called and is looking for a good home for a
76 Midget and 79 MGB "GT"? (hey! just relaying the info on the answer
machine I'm guessing he meant LE ). He said "very cheap" or "free to a
person with honorable intentions", so no parters for profit people need
reply.
he can be reached at 601-769-8563 or via e-mail at jtxb@datasync.com
please be respectful of hours you try to contact him.