mg shocks

To: dougmc@charlotte.infi.net
Subject: mg shocks
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@ross.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 02:44:26 -0500 (CDT)
I have a front and rear "tube shock" conversion set from a company called
WeRace. I love them! the car handles better and I experience less wheel
hop. PS I also have a 3/4" front anti-sway w/ Nylon/Delrin lower control
arm, sway bar mounting and sway bar link bushings, so YMMV.

--
- FIRST, I'm covering you with OLIVE OIL and PRUNE WHIP!!
Henry D. Reynolds           hdr@jump.net