Party!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Party!
From: Larry Pitts <fuzzy@castles.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 07:16:50 -0700
........... so I'm buzzing home on the Oakland Bay bridge Sunday morning
after working graveyard. I got my piece of sh*t Diahatsu commuter up around
70mph, the window full down, the heat full up and the stereo full loud, the
morning sunrise blazing in my eyes. I look over to my right and passing me
doing about 75 or 80 is this poor little faded red MGBGT, missing a tail
lite with NewYork plates. Three large-ish occupants and associated
cooler,tackle, and fishing poles poking out the passenger's side window
stuffed inside. Looked like a party to me! Hope you guys made it! Hope you
guys had fun!
                                                    Larry Pitts
                                                    fuzzy@castles.com
p.s. I was a little disappointed with the swap turn out at Dixon this year.
Anyone else feel that way?