Re: Old Speckle Hen Beer

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>, <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com>
Subject: Re: Old Speckle Hen Beer
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 19:39:27 -0700
Now, Kai, there you go....making life needlessly complex. Not knowing the
formula, I could have had my tipple in peace. Now, to trick myself into
believing that I'm at least as smart as you dang teenagers, I'll have to (a)
try and remember your formula and (b) see if I can work it out before (c)
thinking "the heck with it" and just opening my Sam Adams.........

Lawrie