Driving the 79 for BCW

Subject: Driving the 79 for BCW
From: Steve Bettencourt <steveb5815@edgenet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 08:13:21 -0500
Well if everything goes to plan I will be driving my '79 this afternoon.
I'm taking this afternoon off from work to take care of the paper work. I'm
sure the weather should turn ugly by then (they were calling for rain later
here in RI) but I want to make it to the gas station to fill it up with
fresh gas.

Thanks to everyone for the votes of confidence recently. Richard, I guess
this is the beginning of the
test...drive...tweak...drive...adjust...sequence!!
And Becky, how's your '69 coming along? I'm taking my B out with no
interior (except for the seats, obviously). I'll put that stuff back later.
I just can't wait another minute!
Steve Bettencourt
'79 MGB
Steve's HotRod World