Idle Thanks, Etc.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Idle Thanks, Etc.
From: Gary Davis <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:01:46 -0600
Thanks to all for the advice on idle rpm's.

How do you all keep oil out of the starter when you change the inverted
spin-on oil filter?  My starter has no cover.

Have seen no LBC's in Montana in a few weeks.  Once in a while, I'll see
a B or a Midget or a Spitfire in town, but they are few and far between
and almost never on the Montanabahn.  And there's a very rusty orange
GT I see occasionally as I take my son to school.

I'm driving my '70 MGB GT as much as I can.

Gary Davis