Re: carpet snaps for battery cover

To: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: carpet snaps for battery cover
From: Dan Borrego <rdb@hooked.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 14:49:32 -0700
I just finished recarpeting my 77B, and all I did was to use the existing
male fasteners on the deck, then I used an awl and poked a hole through the
new mat and attached new female snaps which I bought from the hardware
store. I didn't like the bright finish, so before I attached them, I
roughed them up and painted them with Krylon semi-flat black. I suppose if
you are going for complete originality there is another way to do it, but
this way only cost about $3.00.
Dan