Re: Hats, Misc.

To: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hats, Misc.
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 04:09:47 -0400
>Lastly, what happened to the hat thread? I think I got all the digests, and
>none of them had any mention of the hat. What gives? It is a great idea.

That thread?  I think we all decided the felines pose a serious risk to our
paint jobs...Oh, you said HAT!  My fault...8-)...Well, I had sent an e-mail
to Lynn with our logo asking for her to check it out and get us a final
price, but I'm sure she's been busy trying to get the materials together and
hasn't come up with a definite number for us yet...Let us know when you get
something figured out for us, Lynn!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/