70 split rear bumper

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 70 split rear bumper
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 14:31:24 EDT
Dont remember if i mentioned that i picked up an NOS drivers side
bumper at Carlisle from Scarborough Fair - they have others in case
any of you need them but drivers side only.
I just finished refinishing all the hardware, brackets etc and shipped
off the straight
passenger side Mr Deutsch found for me and overriders for rechroming so
sometime soon the GT will finally be sporting some rather spectacular
silverware instead of the eyesores that have been spoiling the look of
the new paint!!(well it only took me a year to get to it)
This leaves me with a spare split rear (both sides- with brackets) which
is frankly close to junk, both pieces are slightly deformed and the
chrome is shot but i am loathe to throw it away in case any of you would
like it - no charge except whatever the postage costs (would guess $6-7
within the US). Let me know if anyone wants it
and I'll ship it off, if not it goes to recycling with the milk cartons!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster