Re: car waxes/polishes/etc

To: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Subject: Re: car waxes/polishes/etc
From: Bob MGT <BobMGT@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 23:54:06 EDT

> Does anyone have experience with car waxes and polishes. My car's paint
>   is a little faded (not badly oxidized, just dull) and I'm wondering what
>  polishing compound to use to bring it back. The Turtle Wax that I have
>   isn't enough to bring it back.
>
>  Once I've used the polishing compound, what type of normal wax is best
>   to use. How often should I wax the paint, and is there a good liquid wax
or

>  something to use between a real wax job?  Basically, I'm just looking for
>  advice on polishing and waxing compounds and how to refurbish and
>   maintain a paint job.

This is just what Turtle Wax Color Back was made for. It's good stuff. It has
just enough polish in it to shine up a dull finish and it leaves a nice wax
finish.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336