Headlight trim rings and oil filters

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Headlight trim rings and oil filters
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 14:10:51 -0400 (EDT)
I am lazy, so two topics in one.

I put a new headlight assembly in the B, but there is no spring clip on the new
bowl to hold the trim ring on.  Before I hassle with fabricating one, any easy
solutions out there? (I don't have an old one to steal from, but I do have
some spring steel)

On oil filters - I replaced my Fram with a NAPA Gold 1068 last weekend and the
oil pressure on engine start-up comes up much quicker.  The pressure starts to
build almost immediately with the NAPA, it took 3-5 seconds before I saw
movement on the oil gauge for the Fram.