British Car Weeks draws close to the end

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Car Weeks draws close to the end
From: Simon Matthews <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 11:43:25 -0700
Living in the SF Bay area with a climate kind to cars, I have been
exceedingly disappointed -- on Sunday, I saw (in the space of 5 minutes and
they may have been returning from the Dixon swap meet): a Nash
Metropolitan, a Sunbeam Alpine and a Jensen-Healey.

Since then: nothing. I have been driving the 'A' reguarly this week, but
have not seen a single other MG.

Simon
---
Simon Matthews      Avant! Corporation