Re: Matters of taste-reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Matters of taste-reply
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 01:38:47 -0400
>Hi,
>    I delete all messages from Deutch, unread, his sarcasim is often
>unwelcome. So just ignore the clown, and if a message is from him,
>hit the delete button! You will not be alone.

Since when has this forum been a free for all?

As I understand, the purpose of the list is to share information on MG cars,
with a lenient bent towards off topic posts. David merely mentioned that
Adam's
car had a Union Jack painted on it. Something that hardly warrants another
list
member jumping down his throat with a battle cry of "bad taste."

I also think that most of the thread is useless. David and Bill disagree on
their opinions, but the whole thing with mooning each other is childish.

I think we all need to relax for a bit, take a deep breath, and think
before we
post or reply something in anger, or something that will provoke a fight. It's
odd that a 20 year old would be saying this, but "grow up" everyone. This is
the 3rd flame on the list in a week.

What goes on this list should not be enough for anyone to take serious
personal
insult from. This list is not so important that we should be up in arms over
every comment made. Hell, even the hobby isn't important enough to have us
race
to find the blunt weapons when someone disagrees with us.

Oh well. My soapbox rant is over. =)

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973

http://members.home.com/bruset

The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring