Re: Wire Wheels

To: JustBrits@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:09:03 EDT
In a message dated 27/05/98 10:31:29 AM EST,  JustBrits writes:

<< Do we assume the 'C' has wires??  If so have the 'B' ones been rebuilt??

 Ed >>

It has wires (presently  some 60 spoke chrome wheels off my TVR), and I have
 TR 6 wheels as well as the slightly narrower original MGC wires, but I just
started wondering if I could fit the 5 1/2" MGB competition wires from my TR
3.
The car is geared so high it might be interesting to use the 14" ones.
Certainly worked a charm on my TR3, which would lay rubber in 1st and 2nd (of
course it would do that with 15" as well, come to think of it).

I have only seen one or two MGC's that had steel wheels in North America. Have
you seen many?

Bill