GT Louvers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT Louvers
From: Harlan Jillson <hjillson@halnet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 14:07:18 -0500
Hi All,
   Well I broke down and bought a '70 GT in primrose yellow over the
weekend.  It looks like the fun is about to begin.  So far I've got
some electrical stuff to sort out, and the paint is crap, but she's
rust free and mechanically sound (as can be).
   The reason for this missive,  many years ago when I had a 72 GT,
which I foolishly sold, I had installed some rear window louvers made
of aluminum (they were either annodized or painted black, I don't
remember which).  They seemed to make a great difference in heat
build up in the car in the summer.  Living in Houston, I was wondering
if anyone knew if these things were still available, and where I
might get some.

TIA

Harlan.