Re: Shipping times for Victoria British - slightly long rant

To: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com
Subject: Re: Shipping times for Victoria British - slightly long rant
From: stuart farmer <k7wf@kalama.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 14:33:41 -0700
Paul, I ordered parts from Moss last week. One part was on back order, so
I told Moss I would try someplace else for it, but to ship the rest of the
order ASAP.  I then called VB and they had the missing part in stock. I gave
them the order for this one item.  Believe it or not, the part from VB
arrived one day before the Moss order got here.  I live in Longview WA.
Just thought you would like to hear another side of the story.

Cheerio, Stuart.....'79 MGB (with the top down)
Stuart Farmer