Suspension & Wheel Bearing Progress

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Suspension & Wheel Bearing Progress
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 23:33:17 -0400
Thanks to all who have chimed in on my suspension questions.  The recap is
that I have an intermittant clonking, wheel wobble/noise and jumpiness on
the road.

Today I took the plunge and ordered polyeurythane bushings front and back,
wheel bearings and new brake rotors (the current ones grab so to make me
think they are warped).  The price was right on the rotors, so, ok.

I'll let folks know the result when I get the parts and install them.  Just
wanted people to know that all the advice was welcome and acted on.

Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget