Re: U2 (technically not a Brit Band) no LBC Content

To: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: U2 (technically not a Brit Band) no LBC Content
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 16:54:52 -0400
Ross Overcash wrote:

>U2 is and Irish band, regardless of who or what might have occupied their
>country they are Irish, I wouldn't suggest calling them anything else!
>
>I didn't realize that adam was kai's contemporary.

>On classic rock (steppenwolf etc) don't be so quick to assume that age has
>anything to do with what music a person listens too!  My 11 year old is so
>stuck on the Beatles and Fleetwood Mac it is unreal....

Geez, remind me never to speak a word again.  BTW, Fleetwood Mac is very
popular now :-)  So is ABBA.

But still the majority of children raised by non LBC owning families, or
aren't LBC owners themselves, do not appreciate or listen to the
older/classic (rock) music that we have discussed in this thread.

(there think that sentence has no loop holes)

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)