I Clayed My B

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I Clayed My B
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 19:50:24 -0600 (MDT)
Wow!

Having finally located one of the new clay finishing kits, I've just
completed going over the B - it removed the fine residue of overspray, and
left a glass smooth finish that took a coat of wax beautifully. Not only
that, I tried it on the windscreen (it worked!) and on the chrome (it worked!)!

The product I used was Meguier's, originally this list mentioned 'Clay
Magic', and now I see that Mother's has a clay kit.

I'm a believer, but - can anyone tell me *how* this clay stuff works? And
just how new is it?

As indicated - I'm impressed, and would recommend highly!

Terry "Shiney, Happy" Williams
'70 BGT - next to clay
'68 roadster - clay'd and gleamin'