Re: COOOOL!!

To: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: COOOOL!!
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 08:57:41 -0700 (PDT)
My 2.5 year old son has been able to generalize and recognize all MGs. We
have a '70 MGB-GT, and he recognizes both roadsters and midgets as MGs.
I'm so proud of my boy.

Incidently, he saw a Jag XK8 recently (which I think is a beautiful car)
and he said "what's that pretty car?, I want one".

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521