Fastbacks

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fastbacks
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 16:48:47 EDT
<<Anyways, in the text Clausager says that
> Ted Lund raced a special Twin Cam at Le Mans in '59, '60 & '61.  The 1960
> version was a fastback coupe (SRX210).  Does anyone know of a picture of
> this car?  I'd sure be interested in seeing it.

Looks like you need to buy another book.
Page 79 of Donald Knowles' excellent book "MG Untold Story"
has a picture and pretty good story text to go with it. It
looks a lot more like a 'D' type Jag or the original "SS"
Corvette than an 'A'. And it ain't a fastback but a
roadster with a big headrest/fin arrangement.>.>

The one he is talking about IS a fastback. You are talking about another car,
EX 186.
The Lund car ran at Le Mans, the other never raced because of the factory's
withdrawal after the 55 disaster.

Bill S.