was Major coolant loss! NOW MGB flywheel bolts

To: <Eduardo.Nunez@eng.ped.gmeds.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: was Major coolant loss! NOW MGB flywheel bolts
From: dereck.carey@cdsi.com
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 98 13:48:50 -0500
     That is what I am figuring.  I just want to get all the possible other
     avenues before I jump into this.  I was hoping to finish tearing down
     my MGB block this weekend and have it machined next week.

     So that brings me to a question about my B, anyone have suggestions on
     how to remove the flywheel bolts?

     I have taken a impact wrench to them, no movement.  Its a new impact
     wrench and I might not have it set up right, any suggestions?  Already
     tried soaking them with WD40!

     What size is the bolt head on the crankshaft pulley (name?)? 35mm
     (already tried 36mm and 1 1/4)?

     Aren't cars fun?  Who needs free time to relax and just drive them?

     Dereck