List Hat Status

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: List Hat Status
From: LSheeley@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 16:05:32 EDT
I called my normally dependable supplier about when the Khaki/Green hats would
be in after they promised sometime this week or as late as next week. They are
now saying as much as two weeks!!!

I am carefully noting the arrival date on envelopes and will stich and start
shipping hats on the very day they arrive at my front door. So far 5 people
have ordered 6 hats and one person included a $3 donation to the list (thanks
for your generosity (sp?) for the list.

If anyone is getting antsy for a hat and can live with another color, I've got
some great looking khaki stone-washed with blue or black bill that look great
with blue or black thread. Or just about any blankety-blank color you could
imagine--in fact the den has hats stacked everywhere--just not the right one!!
Of course, you won't have the official color combination.

I am very sorry about the delay--the company in N. Carolina usually has hats
to me in 2 days. They get a big container each week and the BRG hat continues
to be back-ordered. Will post to the list as soon as I've got hats!!

Lynn Sheeley
The List Hat Guy
Knoxville, Tenn