RE: Urethane rear bushings

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Urethane rear bushings
From: Andrew Errington <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:16:55 -0700
Could be worn springs or shocks too.  Not a difficult job, moderately
expensive, but if it looks like that is what is required then it's worth
doing.  My rear end feels much better after replacement of springs, shocks
and bushings (!).

I bought my parts from NW Imports, Portland, Oregon, good price, good
service.

Andy