MGB Side marker lights.

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB Side marker lights.
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 17:41:29 -0500
Hi all,
   Sorry for the last message bombing the list, but did you know the
list won't accept HTML encoded messages from IE4.0?  I didn't, looks
like it works now.

   The reason for this...  I just purchased a '70 BGT in pretty good shape
for a reasonable price.  I'm now going through it to find all the things
that
need doing ( funny how all those old parts break after 28 years).
  I am in need of front & rear side marker light assemblies,  the PO
decided the car look better without them, and I'd like to get back to
original configuration. If anyone has any they'd part with at a reasonable
price, get in touch.

TIA
Harlan.