Re: Clinton show start time???

To: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Clinton show start time???
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 07:26:43 -0400
baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com wrote:

> What time will the show atthe Red Mill start? I heard there is an art show
> at the Art Center at the same time, so Clinton will be jammed and parking
> near impossible.
> Dave
> '62 MGA 1600 II

The Flyer says 10AM but im sure there will be people there at 9.
Wont be there this year - even tho its only 10 mins away from me -
will be at the Eastern NY MGA/Brits on the Hudson show in Newburgh NY,
Anyone else going?

Plan on leaving Easton PA at about 7 am driving my 61 MGA (OSHA Yellow)
Terry Allen will be with me in his Pristine 74 MGB White Roadster.

Rick

<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm>