[481 NPE, CA reg'd, exp. 11-95] 1975 MGB info wanted

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [481 NPE, CA reg'd, exp. 11-95] 1975 MGB info wanted
From: Bert Palte <vortex@wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 17:21:21 +0200
Hi fellow listers,

My next door neighbour just bought himself, (after many
years of drueling over my 1970 B.....) a 1975 MGB Roadster.
This elevates the MG density in our block well above the
national average :-)

The car is a Nov. 1975 U.S. spec Roadster, an early Rubber Bumper car.
Colour Flame Red. Date of manufacture 11/1975. Overdrive, Rostyle wheels.
Twin SU carbs. Oil cooler.
No anti-roll bar at the front, no anti-roll bar at the rear.
It was last registered in California,
with a CA license plate (blue with yellow lettering)
# 481 NPE, expired Nov. 1995.
It doesn't have a new (Dutch) registration yet.

I was just wondering: Is there any one on the list who has previously owned
this car, or has more info on its history?
John, my neighbour, bought it at a local car workshop where it has been
standing in a corner for the last three years, covered with dust.
He has no access to E-mail so I post this for him.
Anyone?

Bert
Holland, Europe