10 Ten Reasons..etc. -Reply

To: AKBLACKLEY@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 10 Ten Reasons..etc. -Reply
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 09:11:41 -0500
Andy,

Great story.  I have taken to carrying the "three F travel pack" in the A.
Fire extinguisher,  Fix a flat, and cell Fone.  Anything else I hopefully
stay ahead of with preventative maintenance.  Actually I do carry a few
other sundry tools but I am not one of those "road side rebuild" people.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
Why do you think they call them "floorboards"
61 MGA