Re: Moss Carb Rebuild kit question mga-1500

Subject: Re: Moss Carb Rebuild kit question mga-1500
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 07:45:20 -0700
Fear not, Dave, the needles you received are the correct ones. Moss
sometimes sources from a company which makes their own needles to original
specifications but which - for some reason known only to them; maybe it's a
trademark thing - also uses their own numbering system.

I have a list cross-referencing all the non-original numbers to the
originals. I'll be glad to answer specific requests for cross-references.
(No, I don't have the time or the inclination to type the whole list

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center