denver mg owners?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: denver mg owners?
From: robert williford <RDWILLI@VM.SC.EDU>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 98 16:04:21 EDT
relocating to the denver, colorado area from columbia, sc where there is
no vehicle inspection/emissions testing.  any denver residents out there
who would be willing to give me a clue as to the hurdles that i will
have to jump through in terms of getting my 73 mgb licensed, tested,
etc...?  also, anyone in the metro denver area who would be willing to
entertain a barrage of questions concerning housing, property taxes,
etc. would be warmly thanked if they would take a bit of time to
privately e-mail me......

tia,
-robert
1973 mgb